Invite other healthcare professionals you trust to help grow your rideshare for healthcare business! You can even invite your friends, family and healthcare organizations to be your customers and riders with a simple email invite.
We Connect You With Stripe
Here are a few companies who also use Stripe payment systems:
Choose a turn-key package
Our tiered plans allow you to scale your business as fast as you want. If you have a group of medical providers, and want to hit the ground running, we have a plan for you too.
Savings, savings, SAVINGS! To build a complete Uber like app alone, it can cost in upwords of $1,000,000 to $1,500,000. We've already built the software for you. We manage the software engineers, software development and servers.
You can start running your rideshare for healthcare business within minutes. After you subscribe, you will gain access to your portal, where you can setup your business profile, deposit accounts, service categories and start inviting Independent Certified Companions and riders.
Our suites are based on 30 day service periods, and not actual usage. This means if you're unsatisfied with the software, you may cancel at any time. Your suite ends the following month on the day you signed up, and your payment method will not be charged. Please contact us if you're thinking about cancellation so that we may assist with any issues.
iHug's Rideshare Software does not connect users with transportation. Its up to the business to market, advertise and promote their own custom services and provide transportaton to those riders. iHug's Rideshare Software helps streamline your business, and acts as an all-in-one point of sale system.
Great question, iHug is a rideshare software platform. We do not provide transportation to users. If you're a livery operator, taxi driver, or any other transportation broker, you're fully responsible to meet all local, state and federal rules and regualtions to operate. We kindly ask that you review our master terms of usage.
We offer 24/7 online support via email. We love answering questions, solving problems, and helping you build your rideshare business.
We don't offer phone support because we truly believe it wouldn't be possible to provide the same effective assistance over the phone. We decided to keep our support online for a few reasons:
- Our servers run on ReactJS, providing us with live views. We can instantly view your account, system details, and other information so we can troubleshoot effectively.
- Building your own rideshare is easy and systematic. We frequently ask you to send us screenshots, videos, and links to help us see what you’re seeing. We can also send you screenshots and videos to guide you in the right direction.
- It's faster. We can quickly get to the bottom of your questions without putting you on hold.
- Online support keeps detailed records in one place. This ensures nothing gets lost in translation if we need to escalate your issue. We'll always have access to previous tickets so you won't have to repeat questions.
- We've received feedback that email support is efficient, focused and resolves issues immediately. You can easily email us at the link below: